you’re trapped in a room and the only escape is through a door that leads to the dangan ronpa fandom and the other leads to the snk fandom which do u choose
stay in that trapped room forever
so i guess you’d be stuck, then. perhaps in some kind of home.
Puerimagus really wants to get to 3000 followers giveaway
What you can win:
- $60 to spend at whatpumpkin
- $60 to spend at amiami (or some other weeb site)
- $60 to spend on cosplay stuff
You pretty much get $60 to spend on whatever you want
A copy of either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire
Rules and Stuff
- There will be only one winner
- Reblog as many times as you want, they count only once
- Likes only count if you’re following me
- Must live in the US
- Giveaway blogs are fine
- The giveaway will end January 1st
- The winner will be picked by random number generator
Hey guys! Ares, here, bringing you another quick giveaway!
I want you to draw my url! Send me your own rendition of my url to my submit box, or post it to your blog and tag me. (See this link for references if needed.) One person will be chosen for the prize. Everyone who enters, but does not get picked as winner, will still receive a promo to XX,XXX followers!
- as much candy as you want within $50 from candywarehouse
- Must reblog- only once, after you have completed the task above. If you do not complete the task above, you are not eligible to enter.
- Must be following candyvalkyrie (i will check)
- Winners will be chosen by who drew my favorite picture!
- Likes will be ignored, but you may use it as bookmark
- No giveaway blogs or empty blogs (i will check)
- Unfollowers will be disqualified from future giveaways
- Do not remove text
- And for the winner, keep your ask box open. The winner also has 48 hours to respond, if not i will pick a new winner
- I will ship internationally
The giveaway will end on December 1st, 2014
do you ever think about how little Michelangelo cared
All right, everyone, grab a chair and sit back because I’m going to share with you what I learned about Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel in my Art History Class.
The man NEVER wanted to paint the damn thing. But the pope at the time “forced him to” According to my teacher. Michelangelo hated this man, I MEAN REALLY HATED HIM. So did a majority of people. The pope’s nickname translated literally means “Terrible pope”.
And the working conditions were awful. He had to work on his back with all that paint, which is filled with some toxic shit that gave Michelangelo a limp for the rest of his life.
(Also, our teacher made us get on our backs and try drawing with both hands JUST to prove how bad and uncomfortable it is.)
At the time, the ceiling was so high, you could barely see it. You need binoculars to get a good look at what’s up there, by the time people could see the paintings, there was a lot of weird symbolism that Michelangelo hid up there.
This one? The creation of the sun and moon? God is mooning you. And the pope and all others after him prayed under that without knowing.
This one? At the time, dissecting was sacrilegious and everyone found out how behind God was what looked like half a brain. blah blah, science, science, that pissed everyone off.
And also, ALLLLLLL the men and women in the Sistine Chapel are all on fucking steroids. My teacher described the women’s bodies as "Men bodies with boobs slapped on."
And then there is this:
Now this is the back wall. Michelangelo actually wanted to paint this one after he finished the ceiling. (and there was a different pope too, I believe.) However, originally, EVERYONE in that painting was naked. And they didn’t like it. Adam and Eve naked? That’s cool. But Jesus? Now you crossed the line. So the pope at the time hired someone else to censor it and give the important figures clothes. He worked on it for 6 or 9 months before he died.
And then the symbolism in this one is great. Somewhere in the right, there are homosexuals in heaven. (No matter what, the Vatican will say “Those straight men are happy” I’ll get to that in a second), Michelangelo painted himself near Jesus, and the terrible pope is in hell with a snake biting his balls.
And if you were to point ANY of this out to the Vatican, they will deny all of it and claim Michelangelo was a catholic hero. In fact, when they discovered the symbolism around the 60s or 70s, the guy who told the Vatican was kicked out of the Vatican for life.
TL;DR: Michelangelo hated the pope and made the best “fuck you” of all time.
A giveaway just because! Lots of stuff! Hooray!
- 3 million bells!
- The full sloppy set!
- A golden axe!
- A silver axe!
- A pink wetsuit!
RULES and stuff like that
- You don’t have to be following me, but if you want to start or already are that’s p cool yo
- You have to be comfortable sharing your friend code with me
- You have to be comfortable visiting my town to fetch everything
- Reblog = 1 entry, like = 1 entry for a maximum of 2 entries
- The winner will be chosen by a random.org generator
This giveaway ends sometime tomorrow morning I guess??? Probably around 10am or 11am on Monday, September 29th. Whenever I wake up.